Kennedy Catholic Strategic Plan 2019-2025
Kennedy Catholic is defining today what Catholic high school education should look like in the future. We are delivering on daring initiatives preparing graduates for college and exciting careers. We are creating a place of success for all students with no one waiting on the sidelines.
Our next strategic plan "Verso l’Alto" (To the Heights) will bring fresh objectives to our mission and vision and offer an ambitious agenda for capitalizing on our strengths.
The plan will solicit widespread input through surveys, town meetings, discussion groups and interviews with key constituents. It will unveil our belief that something extraordinary is happening at Kennedy Catholic. We are excited to include a wide audience of participants and stakeholders in this endeavor as we unite in a shared commitment to be the best we can be.
- Phase One: GETTING ORGANIZED
- Phase Two: DATA GATHERING & ENGAGEMENT
- Phase Three: MAKING SENSE OF THE ISSUES
- Phase Four: VISION CONFERENCE
- Phase Five: GOALS DEFINED & PUBLICATION DEVELOPED
- Phase Six: FINAL PUBLICATION
January 2019 - February 2019
- Identify and develop the dominant strategic themes that emerge in phase two
- Define 5-7 strategic priorities
- Develop concept papers on each of the priorities to distill the information gathered and present the issues in a clear way
- Focus on facts without lobbying for a particular viewpoint - include historical context, regional trends, stakeholders’ perceptions of each theme, goals and short-and long-term tasks
- Publish defined priorities on strategic planning webpage
Selected date in March 2019
- Bring together diverse stakeholders, both internal and external, to review and discuss the concept papers
- Allow stakeholders to share their unique perspectives and gain a better understanding of others' priorities and concerns
- Creation of a preferred future for the school distilled into a vision statement
- Publish outcomes on strategic planning webpage