For nearly 50 years, Kennedy Catholic High School has graduated leaders following Christ in a school community that is accessible, diverse and committed to pursuing the fullest potential of every student. To uphold the mission of Kennedy Catholic High School we rely on the generosity of donors to support the Annual Fund. Parents, teachers, staff, friends, grandparents, alumni, and parents of alumni can all impact the lives of students with a gift to the Annual Fund. Your donation will help build the future of our school, provide opportunities, keep tuition reasonably priced and affordable, and enrich all of our programs: academics, arts, technology, athletics, campus ministry, and the financial aid program. Your gift makes an immediate difference in the day to day life of our students. Every student is a direct beneficiary of contributions made.
Thank you to all who have made a donation this past year. All donations are important and appreciated. The goal is 100% participation from parents, alumni, and friends. Strong funding commitments from our constituents is key to outside organizations supporting Kennedy Catholic through their donations. Your gift to the Annual Fund will ensure that Kennedy Catholic will continue to be a guiding force in students’ lives fostering a relationship with God, educating the whole person and inspiring a life-long commitment to learning and service. Together we can ensure that the tradition of a Kennedy Catholic High School education remains strong.
- Q: Is parent, alumni, and community participation important?
- Q: What is the suggested donation level?
- Q: Why not charge the full cost for the services provided rather than asking for gifts? Why doesn't Kennedy Catholic just raise tuition to cover the additional expenses?
- Q: Is it possible to spread my gift out over time?
- Q: Will I receive a tax benefit from my donation?
- Q: Is there anything I can do to encourage my employer to contribute to the school?
- Q: Is it possible to make a memorial or “in honor of” gift?
John F. Kennedy Catholic High School is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Tax ID #91-0815228.
Your gift is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.