Through the generosity of donors, alumni and friends, Kennedy Catholic is able to offer several named scholarships for returning students. Each award is based on specific criteria set forth in the application.Application information and details are available in the spring each year. For information about how to support our scholarship program, please contact us or donate online.
Details about scholarships for incoming students can be found here.
- Christopher Bowne Memorial Scholarship
- Sister Rose Marie Dillman Scholarship
- Derek R. Orozco Memorial Scholarship
- The Paynton Scholarship
- Governor Albert D. Rosellini Memorial Scholarship
- Meagan E. Smith Memorial Scholarship
- Terlicker Memorial Scholarship
- Patrick Witkowski Memorial Scholarship
- Doug Zyskowski Memorial Scholarship
- Jack Nichols Memorial Scholarship
Through the generosity of donors, alumni, and friends, Kennedy Catholic is able to offer several named scholarships for returning students. Applications for the 2019-2020 returning student scholarships have closed. The recipients will be notified in mid April. Thank you to everyone who applied!
If you have questions about scholarships, or the application process, please contact Rebecca Nuffer.
John F. Kennedy Catholic High School is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Tax ID #91-0815228.
Your gift is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.