Through the generosity of donors, alumni and friends, Kennedy Catholic is able to offer several named scholarships for returning domestic students. Each award is based on specific criteria set forth in the application. Descriptions of each available scholarship can be found below.
Applications are open and are accessible on this page. If you will be a sophomore, junior, or senior for the 2023-2024 school year, you are eligible to apply. If you have any questions, please email Megan Duffy, Development Manager. Applications are due Monday, February 27.
For information about how to support our scholarship program, please contact us or donate online.
Details about scholarships for incoming students can be found here.
Scholarships for Current Students
- Jerry Seitz Memorial Scholarship
- Beall Finish the Race Scholarship
- Christopher Bowne Memorial Scholarship
- Sister Rose Marie Dillman Scholarship
- Derek R. Orozco Memorial Scholarship
- The Paynton Scholarship
- Governor Albert D. Rosellini Memorial Scholarship
- Meagan E. Smith Memorial Scholarship
- Terlicker Memorial Scholarship
- Patrick Witkowski Memorial Scholarship
- Doug Zyskowski Memorial Scholarship
- Class of 1977 In Memoriam Award
- Jack Nichols Memorial Scholarship
Jerry Seitz Memorial Scholarship
Beall Finish the Race Scholarship
Christopher Bowne Memorial Scholarship
Sister Rose Marie Dillman Scholarship
Derek R. Orozco Memorial Scholarship
The Paynton Scholarship
Governor Albert D. Rosellini Memorial Scholarship
Meagan E. Smith Memorial Scholarship
Terlicker Memorial Scholarship
Patrick Witkowski Memorial Scholarship
Doug Zyskowski Memorial Scholarship
Class of 1977 In Memoriam Award
Jack Nichols Memorial Scholarship
John F. Kennedy Catholic High School is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Tax ID #91-0815228.
Your gift is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.