Through the generosity of donors, alumni and friends, Kennedy Catholic is able to offer several named scholarships for returning domestic students. Each award is based on specific criteria set forth in the application. Descriptions of each available scholarship can be found below.
Applications will be open and and accessible on this page. If you will be a sophomore, junior, or senior for the 2024-2025 school year, you will be eligible to apply. If you have any questions, please email Megan Duffy, Development Manager. Applications for the 2024-2025 school are now open. Application deadline is Tuesday, February 27, 2024 at 8:00am.
For information about how to support our scholarship program, please contact us or donate online.
Details about scholarships for incoming students can be found here.
- Jerry Seitz Memorial Scholarship
- Beall Finish the Race Scholarship
- Christopher Bowne Memorial Scholarship
- Sister Rose Marie Dillman Scholarship
- The Hearron Family Scholarship
- Derek R. Orozco Memorial Scholarship
- The Paynton Scholarship
- Governor Albert D. Rosellini Memorial Scholarship
- Meagan E. Smith Memorial Scholarship
- Terlicker Memorial Scholarship
- Patrick Witkowski Memorial Scholarship
- Doug Zyskowski Memorial Scholarship
- Class of 1977 In Memoriam Award
- Jack Nichols Memorial Scholarship
John F. Kennedy Catholic High School is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Tax ID #91-0815228.
Your gift is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.