Through the generosity of donors, alumni and friends, Kennedy Catholic is able to offer several named scholarships for returning students. Each award is based on specific criteria set forth in the application. These scholarships are open to returning domestic students.
Application information and details are available in late winter each year. For information about how to support our scholarship program, please contact us or donate online.
Details about scholarships for incoming students can be found here.
- Christopher Bowne Memorial Scholarship
- Sister Rose Marie Dillman Scholarship
- Derek R. Orozco Memorial Scholarship
- The Paynton Scholarship
- Governor Albert D. Rosellini Memorial Scholarship
- Meagan E. Smith Memorial Scholarship
- Terlicker Memorial Scholarship
- Patrick Witkowski Memorial Scholarship
- Doug Zyskowski Memorial Scholarship
- Class of 1977 In Memoriam Award
- Jack Nichols Memorial Scholarship
Through the generosity of donors, alumni, and friends, Kennedy Catholic is able to offer several named scholarships for returning students. This year’s returning student scholarship applications will open in late winter of 2022. If you will be a sophomore, junior, or senior for the 2022-2023 school year, you will be eligible to apply. If you have any questions, please email Katelyn Johnson, Development Manager.
John F. Kennedy Catholic High School is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Tax ID #91-0815228.
Your gift is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.