Do you owe the Library books or fines (or both)? During the week of April 23 your library fine will be cancelled if you bring one canned food item per dollar owed (and bring back any books!). Food will be donated to St. Vincent de Paul's downtown food bank.
- Clubs & Activities
- Lancer Spirit Gear
- Hot Lunch Menu
- Driving Test - Practice
- BUSINESS CLUB
- COOKING CLUB
- DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB
- HISTORY CLUB
- LADY LANCERS
- INTRAMURAL BASKETBALL
- KNIT WITS
- HUMAN RELATIONS CLUB
- KNOWLEDGE BOWL
- MATH TEAM
- MENS CLUB
- QUEST MAGAZINE
- SCIENCE CLUB
- STEM CLUB
- STUDENTS FOR LIFE
- CLASS MODERATORS
CHEER is a cheer and dance team. Students in any grade are welcome to audition, tryouts are in the Spring. Members serve as cheerleaders at football and basketball games, perform at pep assemblies and compete in the Pom category at local and state competitions. Members attend a dance/cheer camp during the summer, and practice several times per week, year-round. Students also organize fund raisers, engage in community service and participate in other school events.
CHEER ADVISORS: Jeannie Dailey and Katie Burns
The cooking club is an organization of juniors and seniors that meet second lunch every Thursday. Members bring entrées, desserts, salads, etc. Based on a theme selected the previous week. Special cooking contests are held throughout the year and are open to all interested students.
COOKING CLUB ADVISOR: Kale Dyer
This organization sponsors, the Father-Daughter Dinner Dance and other social and community-service events. The club’s purpose is to provide service to the school as well as social events for Kennedy Catholic students. Every female student at Kennedy Catholic is a Lady Lancer Club member.
LADY LANCERS ADVISORS: Kelsey Harrington and Clare Spano
Jen Parker - Haas
- Collection of approximately 15,000 books and magazines.
- Materials are selected to support our courses.
- Please suggest new books and materials for the collection.
- Students may borrow up to 15 items at a time. This limit is flexible with special arrangements.
- Loan period is 3 weeks for books, 1 week for magazines.
- eBook on InfoTrac
- ProQuest Research Library
- SIRS Discoverer
- ProQuest Learning: Literature
- History Study Center
- Seattle Times
- New York Times
- Newseum.org (Front pages of papers from around the world.)
- Al Jazeera (World news with an Arabic perspective.)
- British Broadcasting Corporation (World news with a British perspective.)
- Christian Science Monitor (World News with an American perspective.)
- Deutsche Welle (English language news from Germany.)
- 11 car practice tests
- 6 motorcycle practice tests
- 3 CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) practice tests
- 3 online driver’s manuals (car, motorcycle, CDL)
- An FAQ section with detailed answers to 100+ DMV-related questions
- Academic Information
- Senior Information
- Student Dress Code
- Student Handbook
- Student Information Portals
- Bell Schedule
- Office 365
- Blue PD - 2 Hour Late Start
- White (1, 3, 4, 5, 7)
- Blue Faculty (2, 3, 6, 7)
- Community Period
- Red (1, 2, 4, 5, 6)
- Blue Mass (2, 3, 6, 7)