You have your ticket and are all set to go! A couple reminders before the Big Day:
- Students will depart Kennedy Catholic at 8:45pm Friday evening after Graduation and return approximately 5:15am on Saturday morning. There will not be time to go home and change after Graduation, so be sure to bring a change of clothes if you'd like to change out of your Graduation attire.
- Wear comfortable clothes, closed toes shoes and SOCKS!
- Bring a jacket or sweatshirt as some venues have some outdoor areas - it will get chilly outside at 2am.
- Do not bring any personal items, including cell phones. They will be taken so just make it easy and leave them behind.
- Students will be searched & patted down prior to entering the bus, so again - make it easy on the chaperones and don't try to slip things in. We will find it and leave it behind anyway!
- A ride home after the party ends is highly encouraged. The students will have been up the entire previous day as well as all night and may not be in their best driving condition.
- Chaperones will be tired - please make sure the student is promptly picked up. We are kinda old now and our all nighter days are long past...