In a homestay, you'll live with an American family who has applied, been accepted, and carefully screened to host international students. International students can also live with an approved local adult relative or family friend! Living with a local family is a unique, meaningful and memorable experience. Homestays are a great way to practice your English skills in a friendly relaxed, setting, make friends and learn about American culture.
Host families maintain regular communication with the school to ensure a safe and happy homestay experience for our students.
- Private/Semi-private furnished room
- Bed and linens
- Desk, chair and lamp
- Internet access
- The meals everyday - including weekends
- Transportation to and from school
- Transportation to and from other school-related activities
- Accommodations for male and female students
- Large range of host families available
- 24-hour access to International Program Staff