Priority Deadline: February 15, 2021 (rolling admission)
Number of new international students accepted for 2021-2022 year: 40 (limited number by country)
Accepting Ages 14-17
Complete our Online Admissions Application and submit $250 application fee. Note - when entering Student Information, please indicate you are an international student.
Complete the supplemental forms. Please submit the following through the online application portal. Refer to the admissions check-list in the online application portal:
1. Copy of passport
2. TOEFL OR other comparable English proficiency exam if available. Our TOEFL school code is B057.
3. Transcripts for the past 3 years
4. Transcript translation (English)
5. Two teacher recommendations
6. Personal statement
7. Bank statement: most recent bank statement showing at least cost of full tuition in USD (or other currencies equivalent to this amount)