How to Apply
The application for Kennedy Catholic High School tuition assistance and the Fulcrum Grant application are combined into one easy application.
Click here for detailed application instructions.
Attend a complimentary “How to Apply for Tuition Assistance” seminar via Zoom on Saturday, October 17 from 11:00am – 12:00pm.
Tuition Assistance applications for the 2021-2022 school year will open on October 1, 2020 and close on December 31, 2020. For questions regarding how to apply please contact Raquel Buenafe.
- Who do I call if I have questions or am having problems with completing the application?
- What if I don't have a computer?
- What do I need to know in order to upload my documents?
- May I submit a paper application?
- What if I am a business owner or part-owner?
- What if we are Divorced/Separated/Never Married?
- What is my obligation should I receive an award?
- How much is a Fulcrum Tuition Assistance grant?
- Is there financial support for books?