How to Apply
The application for Kennedy Catholic High School tuition assistance and the Fulcrum Grant application are combined into one easy application.
Click here for detailed application instructions.
We invite you to a complimentary "How to Apply for Tuition Assistance" seminar on Saturday, October 16 at 11:00am.
Tuition Assistance applications for the 2022-2023 school year are open October 1, 2021, and close on December 31, 2021. For questions regarding how to apply, please contact Raquel Buenafe.
- Who do I call if I have questions or am having problems with completing the application?
- What if I don't have a computer?
- What do I need to know in order to upload my documents?
- May I submit a paper application?
- What if I am a business owner or part-owner?
- What if we are Divorced/Separated/Never Married?
- What is my obligation should I receive an award?
- How much is a Fulcrum Tuition Assistance grant?
- Is there financial support for books?