Meet the Team
Julian Franco has called the South Sound home for most of his life. He came to Kennedy Catholic from the exciting world of college admissions for 7+ years, most recently from our partner school, Seattle University. Outside of working with prospective families, he also teaches our Leadership class and is the faculty moderator for our Filipino American Student Union. Outside of work, Julian helps with youth ministry programs and mission trips at his parish, St. Vincent de Paul in Federal Way. One of his favorite experiences so far at Kennedy Catholic was taking students to London in Summer 2023. Fun fact – he studied abroad there in college!
Casey Fredricksen was born and raised in Northern California. Sixteen years ago she fell in love with the Pacific Northwest, and has not looked back. She came to Kennedy Catholic after over a decade of working in education, ranging from the elementary to the university level. In Casey’s role here, she has the privilege of working closely with incredible student leaders and getting to know and interact with all prospective families. Additionally, she is known as “Coach Casey” to our Girls Tennis team. Outside of work, her two most important titles are wife and mom. She loves Jesus, her people, and her cat, Rue. She’s an iced coffee enthusiast, loves to cook/bake for people, and is always on the lookout for a solid book recommendation.
Lead Student Ambassadors
- Why did you choose Kennedy Catholic?
- What was your transition to high school been like?
- What has been your favorite class?
- How would you describe the Lancer Family to someone?
- What are you involved in, or hoping to be involved in, at Kennedy Catholic?
- What's been the highlight of your time here so far?
- Our pillars are to pursue excellence, encounter Christ, and lead with love? Where do you see the pillars in your Kennedy Catholic experience?
- What advice would you give to a student considering Kennedy Catholic?