Goals & Objectives
- To grow in their relationship with the Trinitarian God and deepen their love for God the Father, through Jesus Christ, in the Holy Spirit
- Grow in their personal prayer life through various prayer forms; through the sacraments, sacred scriptures, personal and communal experiences.
- Prayer develops their relationship with God as the foundation for all other aspects of their life (activities, education, relationships, etc.)
- How to live in communion with others through all the blessings and challenges
- Grow in appreciation for the Body of Christ as the communion of faith
- Celebrate one another’s gifts
- Grow in love and friendship
- Understanding and appreciating the rich intellectual tradition of the Catholic Faith rooted in Sacred Scripture through Church teaching and lived tradition in the faith. Asking, seeking, challenging, and engaging in intellectual dialogue to seek truth.
- In using their intellectual gifts they will grow to understand their God given gifts and understand that all good things are a reflection of God.
- Faith formation will serve as a compass for decision making in all areas one’s life.
- Grow in their understanding and capacity of their God given gifts for the service of others, The Church and The World.
- Students will understand and continually discern their primary vocation and careers/jobs they are called to.
- Stewardship of the gifts given to us to promote life and the common good through justice and peace in the world.
- To become committed lifelong learners of virtue and hope.
- To be men and women for others.