- Who do I call if I have questions or am having problems with completing the application?
- What if I don't have a computer?
- What do I need to know in order to upload my documents?
- May I submit a paper application?
- What if I am a business owner or part-owner?
- What if we are Divorced/Separated/Never Married?
- What is my obligation should I receive an award?
PDF files are the best format for document upload, however other formats can be supported including: JPG, TIF, GIF, Microsoft Word (doc) or Excel (xls) although it's important to note that the system can only accept files under 5MB in size. Before uploading, families should cross out any Social Security Numbers or bank account numbers on their documents unless it's the IRS form 4506 which requires a Social Security Number to process.
Parents/guardians are required to complete a minimum of 20 hours of volunteer service to the school per family (10 hours for single parent households) if receiving tuition assistance. Hours will be tracked independently by parents/guardians and submitted electronically at the end of each school year. If no hours are completed or submitted, future tuition assistance may be reduced or held.