Tuition Assistance FAQ

Who do I call if I have questions or am having problems with completing the application?

Please call the customer support line at 1-866-441-4637.

What if I don't have a computer?

Kennedy Catholic will open our computer lab to families who need access to a computer. Please contact the business office for arrangements.

What do I need to know in order to upload my documents?

PDF files are the best format for document upload, however other formats can be supported including: JPG, TIF, GIF, Microsoft Word (doc) or Excel (xls) although it's important to note that the system can only accept files under 5MB in size. Before uploading, families should cross out any Social Security Numbers or bank account numbers on their documents unless it's the IRS form 4506 which requires a Social Security Number to process.

May I submit a paper application?

No, applications are taken on-line only.

What if I am a business owner or part-owner?

Owners/Part-owners of businesses, farms, partnerships and/or corporations must also submit copies of the following document as appropriate for your situation: Schedule C: (if self employed)

What if we are Divorced/Separated/Never Married?

Kennedy Catholic High School requires both parents to participate in the tuition assistance application process. We ask both parents to submit tax documents and submit an application. Please contact the Business Office if either parent needs additional information or instructions.

What is my obligation should I receive an award?

Parents/guardians are required to complete a minimum of 20 hours of volunteer service to the school per family (10 hours for single parent households) if receiving tuition assistance. Hours will be tracked independently by parents/guardians and submitted electronically at the end of each school year. If no hours are completed or submitted, future tuition assistance may be reduced or held.