The mission of the Lancer Library is to provide a welcoming environment that fosters learning and collaboration to ensure students become critical thinkers, readers, and responsible users of social media and technology.
Lancer Library Program Objectives
- The Lancer Library offers access to a wide variety of information, in a variety of media formats, for student and teacher use.
- The Lancer Library promotes the ethical use of materials and information for all users.
- The Lancer Library strives to offer a place of inclusion and comfort for quiet study or group work.
- The Lancer Library offers programs to support school groups and after school needs, such as Lunch in the Library, seasonal activities, and Lancer Academy.
- The Lancer Library offers an environment that fosters collaboration among teachers, librarian, and students through direct instruction in the classroom or library.