In three years of study, students will be able to analyze the core relationships between events of the past and our current world. They will also learn and appreciate the value of active citizenship while being exposed to and reflecting upon their knowledge and awareness of domestic and foreign affairs in an interdependent world.
Note: Washington State History Requirement - Washington State guidelines require all students to have successfully completed Washington State History in 7th/8th grade or high school. Seniors in need of this credit will take Pacific Rim Studies or an approved online course.
- SS0901 - WORLD HISTORY (FULL YEAR)
- SS0904 - INTERDISCIPLINARY HONORS WORLD HISTORY/ENG I (FULL YEAR)
- SS1100 - UNITED STATES HISTORY (SUMMER)
- SS1102 - UNITED STATES HISTORY (FULL YEAR)
- SS1104 - AP UNITED STATES HISTORY (HONORS) (FULL YEAR)
- SSR122 - HONORS PUBLIC POLICY AND SOCIAL JUSTICE (FULL YEAR)
- SS1235 - AMERICAN GOVERNMENT (SEMESTER)
- SS1203 - ECONOMICS (OC) (SEMESTER)
- SS1209 - CURRENT ISSUES (SEMESTER)
- SS1243 - CULTURAL ANTHROPOLOGY (SEMESTER)
- SS1236 - PACIFIC RIM STUDIES (SEMESTER)