WHO WE ARE
BSHARP was formed as a band booster club in 1995 to support the growing band and orchestra program. BSHARP later added choir, drama and fine arts to become BSHARP: the Kennedy Catholic Arts Booster Club. BSHARP unites parents, faculty and the community into a support organization to ensure that the Kennedy Catholic Performing and Fine artists will experience the best artistic education available. We help with performances, promote our artists in the greater community and raise funds to support festival participation, uniforms, equipment, professional clinicians, scholarships and much, much more. Students, parents, staff, alumni and the general public are all welcome to join in the fun, inspiration and personal growth that the arts so uniquely provide.
it is our mission to:
- Support the goals and objectives of the art directors and arts staff within their respective programs and activities.
- Facilitate fundraising activities for supplemental financial support for the Kennedy Catholic High School Performing and Fine arts programs and activities.
- Facilitate volunteer, logistical and administrative support for the Kennedy Catholic High School Performing and Fine arts programs and activities.
- Promote a positive image of the Kennedy Catholic High School Performing and Fine Arts programs and activities in the within the school and the community.
- Provide supplemental grants and/or scholarship opportunities to students for the purpose of continuing their involvement within the Kennedy Catholic Performing and Fine Arts programs and activities.
BSHARP needs student and parent/guardian volunteers for many activities throughout the year to help uphold the excellence of our programs. We have a number of great opportunities to get involved with the Arts at Kennedy Catholic High school. There are ways for everyone to help, from helping with a small job or taking on the lead of an event. We need you!
Please contact us at by email if you are interested in volunteering or joining our board.
The Magazine Sale provides an opportunity to purchase or renew subscriptions; BSHARP receives 50% profit from each subscription! Consider planning for this annual event for Christmas and birthday gifts. Click here to for more information.
Purchase SCRIP for your regular shopping and gifts and the proceeds support our Fine Arts Programs.
What is SCRIP? SCRIP is a gift card program; buy gift cards from BSHARP for your regular shopping and for gifts year-round, at no additional cost to you! SCRIP merchants share a percentage of the profit with the Kennedy Catholic BSHARP organization.
- Where: Room A-125 across from the main office.
- When: Thursdays from 2:15-3:00pm.
- SCRIP Merchants: Download the order form and list.
- Pick up orders: Orders are available for pick up in person on Thursday or receive orders on Friday via your student.
- Online: Register to shop with SCRIP online at www.shopwithscrip.com. The John F. Kennedy High School BSHARP/WA code is: 279E7137614.
1. Register (first time users only)
2. Place your order online
3. Print order confirmation
4. Write a check for the payment payable to: Kennedy Catholic BSHARP
5. Send Order confirmation and payment to the main office on Monday, labeled BSHARP SCRIP
6. Pick up order on Thursday in A-126 between 2:15-3pm
Email for questions and support.
Use your loyalty card/number and generate funds for BSHARP!
To link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Kennedy Catholic:
1. Go to Fredmeyer.com
2. Create an Account (or Login if you already have an account)
3. Add your rewards number to your account.
4. In the Account Summary section, scroll down and click on Community Rewards - Enroll.
5. Fill in the required fields. Type "Kennedy" to search for our school.
6. That's it! Every time you shop at Fred Meyer you're supporting BSharp!
The more people who link their cards, the more we will earn! (payouts are quarterly)
E-Scrip: Go to www.escrip.com and register for John F. Kennedy Catholic High School BSHARP Group # 8563588.
Please contact any of the board members listed below if you have questions or would like to get involved. All are welcome! To learn more about current events and activities, please read our BSHARP newsletter.
- Vice President
- Arts Department Liaison
- Drama Senator
- Choir Senator
- Color Guard Senator
- Fine Arts Senator
- Orchestra Senator
- Hospitality and Events
- Marching Band Coordinator
- Used Book Sale
- Magazine Sale