Kennedy Catholic High School offers the convenience of online athletic registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more efficient and environmentally responsible. When using FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. Information is entered only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration: doctor information, health insurance information and emergency contact information.
HARD COPY OF PHYSICAL NEEDED IN THE ATHLETIC OFFICE:
Please make sure to provide a hard copy up-to-date physical to the Athletic office or confirm via email that it is on file from the 2015-16 school year. Email to confirm the physical date will not expire during the season of participation.
Physicals are valid for 2 years and cannot expire during a time frame in which your student is participating in a sport. Sport Physical and Health History forms can be downloaded here.
Follow these steps:
1. Click on the Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click "Sign Up". Click "Log In" if you already have a FamilyID account.
2. Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
3. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
4. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
5. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
6. Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
7. Review your registration summary.
8. Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration. A HARD COPY OF THE PHYSICAL FORM MUST BE TURNED INTO THE ATHLETIC OFFICE BEFORE CLEARANCE TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SPORT.
Notification that you have been fully cleared will be sent via email from the athletic office after your student’s hard copy physical has been received and entered into the system.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: 888-800-5583 x1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FamilyID offers online chat during business hours.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.