International Student Admissions
- Complete our online admissions application and submit $250 application fee.
Note - when entering Student Information, please indicate you are an international student.
- Complete the supplemental forms. Please submit the following through the online application portal. Refer to the admissions check-list in the online application portal:
1. Copy of passport
2. TOEFL score of 38 or higher OR other comparable English proficiency exam if available. Our TOEFL school code is B057.
3. Transcripts for the past 3 years
4. Transcript translation
5. Teacher recommendations
6. Writing sample
7. Bank statement
- Complete a Skype interview. We will contact you to set up an appointment.
The application deadline is April 15, 2017 for the 2017-2018 school year.
If you have any questions, please contact International Admissions Director, Annette Griffith.
It is the policy of the Kennedy Catholic International Program that we do not sign or commit to any exclusive recruitment agreements with any educational agencies.