International Student Admissions
2018-19 INTERNATIONAL ADMISSION
Categories/Minimum English Proficiency Requirement
TOEFL 80 and above/equivalent
Direct Academic Placement
TOEFL 70 and above/equivalent
Below TOEFL 70/equivalent
*English as a Foreign Language
- Skype interview
- Writing assessment
- Last 3 years of grades
- Recommendation letters
Priority Deadline: February 15, 2018 (rolling admission)
Number of new international students accepted for 2018-2019 year: 30 (limited number by county)
Age we are accepting: 14-17
Scholarships for International Students: $5000-$10,000/year
Submit a scholarship application after acceptance.
- Complete our online admissions application and submit $250 application fee.
Note - when entering Student Information, please indicate you are an international student.
- Complete the supplemental forms. Please submit the following through the online application portal. Refer to the admissions check-list in the online application portal:
1. Copy of passport
2. TOEFL OR other comparable English proficiency exam if available. Our TOEFL school code is B057.
3. Transcripts for the past 3 years
4. Transcript translation (English)
5. Two teacher recommendations
6. Personal statement
7. Bank statement